- To request a refund of camp fees, email the BaseballASAP Team at info@BaseballASAP.com explaining the reason for the cancelation. This email must be received 14 calendar days or more prior to the start of camp. There is at $25.00 non-refundable processing & handling fee for all accepted cancellations received 14 calendar days or more prior to the start of camp.
- Cancellation request received and approved within 14 calendar days or cancellation requests due to injury, sickness or another abnormal circumstance, will be offered a camp credit valid for 12 calendar months from the start date of the camp the individual camper is signed up for.
- Once camp has started, a request for refund of camp fees is not valid. Special cases can be reviewed by the BaseballASAP Field Coordinator and/or BaseballASAP staff, but does not guarantee fulfillment of camp fees once camp hast started.
- Camp that is postponed or cancelled due to weather conditions is outside the control of BaseballASAP. Information about weather affecting camp will be posted on the home page of www.BaseballASAP.com. The BaseballASAP Team will make every effort to move locations, push back start times or postpone start dates when weather conditions affect camp. In the event camp is completely cancelled due to weather conditions, individuals will receive an immediate camp credit equal to the camp tuition purchased that will be valid for 12 calendar months of the start date of the cancelled camp.
- Once camp, begins, the BaseballASAP Team reserves the right to have a ball player removed from camp without refund if any staff member or coach assesses a potential danger or hazard to any other camper, coach or staff member. Your camper's participation and well being in camp is our high priority and our team will do everything to preserve this.